Sabado, Abril 2

my boring summer

Summer. A time for laughter and beautiful beach summer fun. A time where you can do whatever you want to do and not being held back by school duties and responsibilities or whatsoever. Yeah right, look at me! its been like 2 weeks after i graduated and i am already bored to death, well if it's cool for you, i shall present to you my daily schedule for summer 2011.
morning:
10:00 - wake up
10:30 - take a bath
11:00 - brunch ( wow! brunch for over 2 weeks! a new record! yeah... but its not healthy)
noon and afternoon:
11:30-2:00 - watch television ( you know cartoons, anime or drama movie)
2:00-6:00 - surf the net ( most of the time i spend it on facebook and reading yaoi!!!)
evening:
6:30- dinner
7:00-8:00- me time( uhh mostly i'll read a book about serial killers and dwell as i think if i'm a psychopath)
9:00 - draw something
10:00 - eat something
11:00 - go to a long long sleep :P
and the cycle goes on and on.

And that's why i think that i have a borrriiiinnnggg summer >.<
well maybe its because i haven't found a way how to make this summer a fun time for me.
I want to go out but i only have 20 pesos in my pocket.
i mean how in the world can i find leisure in 20 pesos?
gosh with world today being expensive and being dangerous in every hour how can i find a place that can suit me? like then i thought that i could go to beaches heck its summer! and then i thought my hair will burn cause i did have it re bonded. then my latest idea was formulated when i watched cougar town where this bold girl told a man to have a blog, and voila! here i am. uhh i guess i should get a life. well until next time :D

if you thought that my blog is as boring as my summer think againn!!!! mwahahaha uhh this is a kid who plays an ukulele.  watch this :D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento